Buy Dorzox (Trusopt)
Dorzolamide is is an eye care medication.
|Form release:||5ml bottle|
|Shipping time:||7 – 21 days|
|Best price:||8.25 USD|
|Order:||through request form|
Dorzolamide is sold under various trade names, some of which are Trusopt (us brand) and Dorzox (made by Cipla). Dorzolamide is used to treat high pressure inside the eye due to glaucoma (open angle-type) or other eye diseases (e.g., ocular hypertension). Dorzolamide in India available under brand name Dorzox wich is made by Cipla, trusted company, we offer to buy from us this medication at one of best prices on the market, we offer two ways of shipping to US, UK, AU, just contact us for future information regarding Generic Trusopt eye-drops with cheap prices.
Ophthalmic dorzolamide comes as a solution (liquid) to instill in the eye. Dorzolamide eye drops are usually instilled three times a day.
To instill the eye drops, follow these steps:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Check the dropper tip to make sure that it is not chipped or cracked.
- Avoid touching the dropper tip against your eye or anything else; eye drops and droppers must be kept clean.
- While tilting your head back, pull down the lower lid of your eye with your index finger to form a pocket.
- Hold the dropper (tip down) with the other hand, as close to the eye as possible without touching it.
- Brace the remaining fingers of that hand against your face.
- While looking up, gently squeeze the dropper so that a single drop falls into the pocket made by the lower eyelid. Remove your index finger from the lower eyelid.
- Close your eye for 2 to 3 minutes and tip your head down as though looking at the floor. Try not to blink or squeeze your eyelids.
- Place a finger on the tear duct and apply gentle pressure.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- If you are to use more than one drop in the same eye, wait at least 5 minutes before instilling the next drop.
- Replace and tighten the cap on the dropper bottle. Do not wipe or rinse the dropper tip.
- Wash your hands to remove any medication.
Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it.
- burning or stinging in your eye;
- mild eye discomfort; or
- a bitter taste in your mouth.
Submit your review